Make these cute and easy “Bugs and Kisses” Halloween treat bags that the kids will love. Download the free printable favor tag at the end of the post.
Need an easy goody bag for your Halloween party?
Or, maybe you’re on the lookout for some fun and simple Halloween treat bags the kids can take to their friends at school this year?
If so, stop right here and read the details on putting together these easy Halloween treats for kids. You can also scroll right to the bottom to grab the free printable PDF tag for these adorable “Bugs & Kisses” Halloween treats.
Bugs and Kisses Halloween Favors
The kids are already talking about their Halloween costumes so I know it’s not too early to talk about Halloween!
We have hosted a few Halloween parties over the years. Mostly because our youngest daughter has a birthday a week before Halloween and it’s so easy to just lean into the season and go all out with spiders and witches and all.
We love all the creepy-crawly parts of Halloween!
I think that’s why I knew I had to make these cute Bugs and Kisses tags to go with some simple party favors.
DIY Bugs and Kisses Halloween Favors
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hershey’s Kisses: I used these, but you can also get these Halloween ones
- Bugs: I used plastic spiders and gummy worms from the Dollar Tree
- Printable PDF Bugs and Kisses tags
I made two different labels so you can make the favors however you like best.
To use with plastic treat bags (or regular sandwich bags), print the rectangle tags, then cut them out and fold them in half over your bags.
If your favor bags are shorter than the tags, just cut it down to the size you need…easy-peasy! Then it’s easy to glue/tape/staple the tag to your plastic bag.
The download also includes a circle tag which comes in handy for lots of different treat containers.
Just punch a whole in the top and string some ribbon through to tie it onto anything you like!
Bugs and Kisses Free Printable
Click below to download your Bugs and Kisses free printable party favor tags.
We have so much more Halloween fun in our big Halloween bundle that’s filled with fun ways to celebrate Halloween this year.
See below for more Halloween ideas you’ll love
- Get inspired with these amazing Halloween Cookies that are as fun to make as they are to eat!
- Create an adorable Halloween bunting with this cute Halloween Handprint Craft
- Make these easy DIY Ghost Earrings
- Spend an afternoon creating torn paper Halloween art
- Surprise your neighbors with Halloween treats using our free printable You’ve Been Booed signs