Prosperity, both in general terms and as it relates to our financial wealth, is incredibly important. Prosperity and abundance can change our lives and therefore, the lives of our loved ones but it doesn’t always come easily. Oftentimes, prosperity, career success, and monetary wealth are a product of one’s mindset. Believing in your own success is a fundamental ingredient to achieving it. Affirmations can make these thoughts come easier so let’s explore the idea further.
What are affirmations? Affirmations are declarations that are often spoken aloud, recited in one’s head, or written down. By reciting specific statements, you can align your mindset and attract various things. They can be as simple as saying “today will be a good day” while you make your coffee in the morning to very focused, contemplative recitations in a similar fashion to how one may meditate.
Our recommendation is to do your affirmations in whichever way feels best for you. You can begin with just a few that particularly resonate with you and your life, or you can start at the top of the list and work your way down.
The most important part of affirming things is that you recite them with meaning. Affirmations work to change your mindset, so you have to really feel them and believe them even if just for a few brief moments for them to shift those repetitive and unproductive thought cycles we all get stuck in.
Our first section of affirmations is intended to specifically attract money through mindset-shifting statements. The second area focuses on achieving wealth while the next deals with prosperity in more general terms which could mean prosperity within relationships, as it relates to material items and even in terms of a prosperous mind. The fourth set of intentions deals with success in one’s career while the final approaches success in one’s job in a more immediate and specific sense.
Let’s begin with some goal-oriented, positive affirmations to try to shift your mindset and establish productive patterns. The more you can resonate with each statement and truly feel it, the more power it holds.
Affirmations to Attract Money
1. I am good with money.
2. Money adds to my life.
3. Money allows me to live well.
4. I attract money simply by being.
5. I am able to provide for my family.
6. I am able to provide for myself.
7. I am able to buy what I want when I want it.
8. I am in charge of my money, and I use it intelligently.
9. I understand money is important.
10. I am never short on money when I need it.
11. I believe in the power of money to do good things.
12. Money makes me comfortable.
13. I do not have financial stress.
14. I have lots of assets.
15. I am very organized financially.
16. I am in a great financial position.
17. I can afford to help my loved ones in their times of need.
18. I will be able to retire well before I need to.
19. I find it enjoyable to manage my money.
20. I save more than I spend but I do not worry about spending.
21. I am always embracing new revenue streams.
22. My checking account is growing daily.
23. I pay off my debts in a timely fashion without stress.
24. I control my funds.
25. Money is not my only driving force, but I do understand how powerful it can be.
26. I am willing to make sacrifices today to be wealthy tomorrow.
27. I am a money magnet.
28. People regard me as responsible with money.
29. Money is a tool for me to climb life with.
30. I understand that money comes from hard work, and I am willing to work hard.
31. I understand financial boundaries.
32. I have a plan to make great money.
33. Money comes to me quite easily.
34. I do not live outside my means.
35. I am excited to stick to my budget and watch my accounts soar.
36. I have money-making goals that I stick to.
37. Money is something I am confident in.
38. I am financially secure.
39. I make more money than I spend.
40. I overcome obstacles created by money with ease.
41. I understand that a dollar saved is a dollar closer to financial freedom.
42. I love making money.
43. I deserve to make excellent money.
44. I embrace my side hustle.
45. I embrace hard work.
Affirmations to Achieve Wealth
46. I manage my finances very responsibly.
47. I save when I need to save in order to be prosperous down the line.
48. I make wise investment decisions.
49. I take risks that always pay off.
50. I know where to put my money.
51. People around me consider me to be excellent with money.
52. I have sound investments which contribute to my growing wealth.
53. I live on my own terms because I am wealthy.
54. I do not have to worry about paying for life’s expenses.
55. I have money set aside for emergencies.
56. I own nice things because of my wealth.
57. I can afford nice restaurants.
58. I live in a great place, and I do not worry about paying for it.
59. I trust the process of making money.
60. Being wealthy is part of me.
61. My wealth compounds every day.
62. I live a prosperous life and doing so attracts more prosperity.
63. I love making my financial dreams a reality.
64. Understanding how to make money comes naturally to me.
65. I am worthy of a steady income flow.
66. I am worthy of being rich.
67. I love checking my banking apps.
68. I love going to the bank because there is always money in my accounts.
69. I never worry about paying my credit card bill.
70. I make most purchases on my debit card because I always have the funds in real terms.
71. I understand what a dollar is worth.
72. I know that small losses are part of big wins.
73. I know when to buy and when to sell.
74. The market works in my favor.
75. Wealth comes to those who deserve it.
76. I believe in my abilities.
Affirmations to Attract Prosperity in a More General Sense
77. My abundance is always growing.
78. I am generous with my wealth and so those around me are generous back to me with theirs.
79. People at work come to me for advice on their personal finances.
80. People in my life come to me for financial advice.
81. People regard me as wealthy.
82. I feel wealthy in terms of my finances and in terms of my relationships.
83. I don’t have to worry about paying for my comfortable lifestyle.
84. I deserve the wealth I have.
85. I deserve to continue growing this wealth.
86. I feel powerful because of my financial freedom.
87. I am my own boss.
88. No one tells me what to do.
89. I work hard because I am self-motivated.
90. I attract positive people in my life.
91. I shine a light for those in the dark.
92. I own my home.
93. I motivate people because of my tangible abundance.
94. People like to be around me because I lift them up.
95. My circle of friends motivates me to continue striving to be my best self.
96. I am able to travel and see the world because I work hard.
97. I deserve everything I have.
98. I donate money to causes I believe in because I am able to do so.
99. I deserve to prosper financially.
100. I deserve to have it all.
101. I feel truly fulfilled in my life.
102. I make enough money to give back.
103. I can pay for my children’s education.
104. My family never has to go without.
105. I own my car.
106. I don’t worry about monthly payments.
Affirmations for Career Success
107. My career potential is limitless.
108. I got this job because I was the ideal candidate for it.
109. I make great money doing something I love.
110. I wouldn’t want to do any other job but the one I do.
111. I am well paid.
112. There are always opportunities to make more money within my career path and I seek them out.
113. I capitalize on opportunities to make money.
114. I have a career plan and I follow it.
115. I am open to new income streams.
116. My career allows me the freedom to take breaks when I need to.
117. My income exceeds my expenses.
118. People at work always come to me for advice.
119. I receive regular bonuses because I always surpass expectations in my role.
120. I am promoted often because I am very good at what I do.
121. I am indispensable at work.
122. I have leverage at work because I add so much value.
123. My work ethic is appreciated.
124. I am compensated for my work ethic.
125. A job well done is a step closer to my goals.
126. I always keep moving up.
127. I help others on my way to the top.
128. I deserve the success I have been achieving and will continue to achieve.
129. I am paid for my skills.
130. My work-life balance is wonderful.
131. I truly feel that I never work a day in my life because I love what I do.
132. I would never trade jobs with anyone.
133. My work comes naturally to me.
134. I am making a positive impact on the world in my career.
135. I wake up excited for what the day has in store.
136. My career allows me to spend time with my loved ones.
137. My career allows me to prioritize my mental health and take a step back without any repercussions.
138. I excel in my role because I am so good at it and I genuinely enjoy it.
139. My work feels easy because it is so enjoyable.
140. Making money is easy for me.
141. The more money I make, the easier making money becomes.
142. I make the money I do because I am worthy of it.
143. I am an inspiration to those around me.
144. People tend to look up to me.
145. I love helping people out because I understand that the route to the top isn’t always easy.
146. I receive praise for my work.
147. I am living the dream.
148. The child version of myself would be so impressed with where I am now.
Affirmations for Job Success
149. I embrace hard work because I know it will get me to where I want to be.
150. I am the perfect person for this job.
151. I will impress anyone I meet today.
152. I complete my tasks on time.
153. I always meet deadlines.
154. People at work never doubt my capabilities.
155. I will give 110% to this job because I understand that each job is a stepping stone to a fulfilling career.
156. I am really good at what I do.
157. The work I am putting in will pay off.
158. I surpass my manager’s expectations.
159. My manager/boss trusts me with important tasks.
160. I understand that mistakes are part of being human but when I make them I always make up for them.
161. Each day of work is a day to exceed expectations.
162. I go above and beyond.
163. I sleep well because my job isn’t stressful.
164. I will receive a promotion because I am doing such a good job on this task.
165. My job allows me to show my best skills.
166. I am confident in my work every day.
167. I go to bed feeling accomplished every day because of the job I am doing.
168. No one could do this job better than me.
169. I take on a leadership role naturally.
170. I genuinely enjoy the work I get to do.
171. I never disappoint.
172. I am building a career with each job I do.
173. I love working.
174. I am well compensated for my work.
175. I am blessed to have this position.
People tend to forget that we are our thoughts. The world we see is based on our perception. Prosperity, wealth, career, and job success are all products of positive mindsets and belief in our capabilities. You deserve success and abundance, and the good news is that it’s yours for the taking.
So go take it.