Use fresh strawberries and lemons to make these simple, homemade strawberry lemon ice pops the kids will love.
Hi friends! We’re back today to share some easy, fresh fruit popsicles that you can make at home. It’s been so brutally hot, and what better way to cool off after coming back from the pool or working in the yard then to have something cold and sweet?
Plus, these pops have just 3 ingredients. You can make them as sweet or as tart as you like. And, you can feel good knowing everyone’s getting a serving of fresh fruit with their pops.
How to Make Homemade Strawberry Lemon Ice Pops
We’re still having sales on strawberries in our area, so making a batch of strawberry popsicles was a no-brainer. We also added lemon in ours, for more of a strawberry-lemonade feel, but you could easily leave the lemons out if you prefer.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- popsicle molds/sticks (we used this popsicle mold set for our ice pops)
- blender or food processor (we use this blender for all of our ice pops and smoothies)
- 1 pt strawberries
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- 2 tbs sugar
- Hull and chop your strawberries and place in blender.
- Add sugar.
- Add lemon juice a little at a time and adjust to your preference. We liked ours a little tart, so we used all of the juice from our 2 lemons.
- Blend until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Poor into your popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 2-6 hours.
Enjoy your homemade strawberry lemon ice pops!